All I Want For Christmas is You

All I Want for Christmas Is You

I've shared this story so many times.....When I was pregnant with Julie I was on bed rest due to some complications.  I spent some time on the computer in the AOL All My Children chat room.  I met so many friends in that chat, many of whom I still am friends with.  At that time you could play songs and sound clips while you were chatting.  My friends would play this for me every day for Julie.  Still today, every time I hear this song I am reminded of that time of waiting for my child to be born.

I wonder if Mary had a special memory of her time of being pregnant.  Do you think she would say "Jesus, I went through 12 hours of labor with you and you just run off to the temple"!  Sometimes it's easy to forget that even though she gave birth to the promised Son of God she was still a woman and went through the same trials, pains, cravings and fears that we did.

As we prepare for this holiday season let us remember a special song that brings back a memory and a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Were Almost Arrested in France

This is How I Feel

Can I have Puppy